Apply & Registered For Free. Our Membership Fees Are The Lowest Of All The Alliances.
These Standards are requirements to become a Registered Yoga School (RYS) that offers a Children Yoga program.
Techniques, Training and Practice
15 Children Beginners Poses
2 Pranayamas for children
10 Contact Hrs 10 Non Contact Hrs 10 Min Hours With Leads 10 Total Hrs 20
Communication Skills For Children/Demonstrating To Children/Learning Styles of Children/Business Of Children's Yoga (must include marketing and legal info)
Contact Hrs 20 Non Contact Hrs 15 Min Hours With The Main Leads 20 Total Hrs 35
Anatomy and Physiology
Human Anatomy and Physiology Of Children
Contact Hrs: 10 Non Contact Hrs: 0 Min Hours With Leads: 10 Total Hrs: 10
Yoga Philosophy & Ethics for Children
Yoga Sutras For Children/Ethics Related To Children
Contact Hrs 10 Non Contact Hrs 15 Min Hours With Main Leads 10 Total Hrs 25
10 class taught outside classroom post training
Contact Hrs 0 Non Contact Hrs 20 Min Hours With Main Leads 0 Total Hrs 20
Total Contact Hours 50 hrs
Total Non Contact Hours 50 hrs
Min Total Hours With Main Leads 50 hrs
Total Hours 100 hrs
Online Children Program Requirements
- The entire hours of this program can be done online (i.e. non contact hours). To be allowed to certify as an online school for this program:
- Schools must meet the overall hour requirements as the in person program requirements above.
- Students need to be tested both in theory (e.g. yoga philosophy, etc) and practice (e.g. the ability to teach class) to demonstrate that they have gained the same level of knowledge and skill that would be obtained if they had taken the program in person, thus schools need to show in their syllabus how they will evaluate theory (e.g. yoga philosophy, etc) and practice (e.g. the ability to teach class) via exams or other form of evaluation.
- All RYS-Children programs requires a trainer with a ERYT 200 and RYT Children
- Maximum of 2 trainers per program per location.