Apply & Registered For Free. Our Membership Fees Are The Lowest Of All The Alliances.
These Standards are requirements to become a Registered Yoga School (RYS) that offers a Kundalini Yoga program.
Techniques, Training and Practice
At least 10 kundalini poses
Chanting & Mantra
Contact 15 Hrs Non Contact 0 Hrs Min Hours With Leads 15 Hrs Total 15 Hrs
Communication skills such as group dynamics, time management, and boundaries setting/Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting/Teaching and learning styles/Business aspects of teaching yoga (including marketing and legal)
Contact 10 Hrs Non Contact 20 Hrs Min Hours With Leads 10 Hrs Total 30 Hrs
Anatomy and Physiology
Human Anatomy and Physiology and advance Chakras elated to kundalini yoga.
Contact 5 Hrs Non Contact 0 Hrs Min Hours With Leads 5 Hrs Total 5 Hrs
Kundalini Yoga philosophy
Contact 10 Hrs Non Contact 10 Hrs Min Hours With Leads 20 Hrs Total 30 Hrs
50 class taught outside classroom post training
Contact 0 Hrs Non Contact 30 Hrs Min Hours With Leads 0 Hrs Total 30 Hrs
Total Contact Hrs: 40 hrs
Total Non Contact Hrs: 60 hrs
Min Total Hours With Leads: 50 hrs
Total Hrs: 100 hrs
Online Kundalini Program Requirements
- The entire hours of this program can be done online (i.e. non contact hours). To be allowed to certify as an online school for this program:
- Schools must meet the overall hour requirements as the in person program requirements above.
- Students need to be tested both in theory (e.g. yoga philosophy, etc) and practice (e.g. the ability to teach class) to demonstrate that they have gained the same level of knowledge and skill that would be obtained if they had taken the program in person, thus schools need to show in their syllabus how they will evaluate theory (e.g. yoga philosophy, etc) and practice (e.g. the ability to teach class) via exams or other form of evaluation.
- All Kundalini yoga programs require a trainer with a ERYT 200 and RYT Kundalini.
- Maximum of 2 trainers per program per location.