Apply & Registered For Free. Our Membership Fees Are The Lowest Of All The Alliances.
These Standards are requirements to become a Registered Yoga School (RYS) that offers a 300-hour program.
Techniques, Training and Practice
Low Plank/Puppy Pose/Lotus Pose/Twisted High Lunge/Half Moon Pose/Revolved Half Moon/Warrior 3/Hand-to-Big-Toe Pose
Dancer/Side Plank/Crow Pose/Crane/Wild Thing/Camel Pose/Bow Pose/Wheel Pose/Shoulderstand/Plow Pose/Fish Pose
3 advance pranyamas your choice
Chanting & Mantra
3 advance mantras your choice
3 advance mudras your choice
Contact 75 Hrs Non Contact 50 Hrs Min Hours With Leads 50 Hrs Total 125 Hrs
Communication skills such as group dynamics, time management, and boundaries setting/Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting/Teaching and learning styles/Business aspects of teaching yoga (including marketing and legal)
Contact 50 Hrs Non Contact 25 Hrs Min Hours With Leads 25 Hrs Total 75 Hrs
Anatomy and Physiology
Advance Human Anatomy and Physiology and advance Chakras
Contact 10 Hrs Non Contact 5 Hrs Min Hours With Leads 10 Hrs Total 15 Hrs
Advance Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita
Contact 25 Hrs Non Contact 10 Hrs Min Hours With Leads 15 Hrs Total 35 Hrs
50 class taught outside classroom post training
Contact 0 Hrs Non Contact 50 Hrs Min Hours With Leads 0 Hrs Total 50 Hrs
Total Contact Hrs: 160 hrs
Total Non Contact Hrs: 140 hrs
Min Total Hours With Leads: 100 hrs
Total Hrs: 300 hrs
Online 300 Program Requirements
- The entire hours of this program can be done online (i.e. non contact hours). To be allowed to certify as an online school for this program:
- Schools must meet the overall hour requirements as the in person program requirements above.
- Students need to be tested both in theory (e.g. yoga philosophy, etc) and practice (e.g. the ability to teach class) to demonstrate that they have gained the same level of knowledge and skill that would be obtained if they had taken the program in person, thus schools need to show in their syllabus how they will evaluate theory (e.g. yoga philosophy, etc) and practice (e.g. the ability to teach class) via exams or other form of evaluation.
- All 300 hour program requires a trainer with a ERYT 200 or 500 or equivalents.
- Maximum of 2 trainers per program per location.