Apply & Registered For Free. Our Membership Fees Are The Lowest Of All The Alliances.
All Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) regardless of designation must complete the following Continuing Education (CE) requirements every two years starting from your initial date of registration:
- 40 hours teaching yoga, and
- 30 hours of yoga related training which:
- At least 10 training hours must be Contact Hours.
- No more than 20 training hours may be Non-Contact Hours.
- Teaching or training hours prior to registration do not count as Continuing Education.
- If you earn more than the required hours in a two year period, the extra hours may be rollovered into the next period only.
- Continuing Education hours must be new courses you never taken before.
- Contact hours mean in person hours and none contact hours are those done away from an instructor, not in person
- Continuing Education may be done by a CE provider who meets either of the following:
- Who is ERYT 200 or higher and who is currently registered with us, or
- Someone who has 5 years of experience and education related to the topic they are teaching.