Apply & Registered For Free. Our Membership Fees Are The Lowest Of All The Alliances.
These Standards are requirements to become a Registered Yoga School (RYS) that offers a Yin Yoga program.
Techniques, Training and Practice
At least 10 yin poses
Chanting & Mantra
Contact 15 Hrs Non Contact 0 Hrs Min Hours With Leads 15 Hrs Total 15 Hrs
Communication skills such as group dynamics, time management, and boundaries setting/Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting/Teaching and learning styles/Business aspects of teaching yoga (including marketing and legal)
Contact 10 Hrs Non Contact 0 Hrs Total 30 Hrs Min Hours With Leads 10 Hrs
Anatomy and Physiology
Human Anatomy and Physiology and advance Chakras elated to yin yoga.
Contact 10 Hrs Non Contact 10 Hrs Min Hours With Leads 10 Hrs Total 20 Hrs
Yin Yoga philosophy
Contact 15 Hrs Non Contact 10 Hrs Min Hours With Leads 20 Hrs Total 30 Hrs
50 class taught outside classroom post training
Contact 0 Hrs Non Contact 30 Hrs Total 30 Hrs Min Hours With Leads 0 Hrs
Total Contact Hrs: 50 hrs
Total Non Contact Hrs: 50 hrs
Min Total Hours With Leads: 50 hrs
Total Hrs: 100 hrs
Online Yin Program Requirements
- The entire hours of this program can be done online (i.e. non contact hours). To be allowed to certify as an online school for this program:
- Schools must meet the overall hour requirements as the in person program requirements above.
- Students need to be tested both in theory (e.g. yoga philosophy, etc) and practice (e.g. the ability to teach class) to demonstrate that they have gained the same level of knowledge and skill that would be obtained if they had taken the program in person, thus schools need to show in their syllabus how they will evaluate theory (e.g. yoga philosophy, etc) and practice (e.g. the ability to teach class) via exams or other form of evaluation.
- All yin yoga programs require a trainer with a ERYT 200 and RYT Yin.
- Maximum of 2 trainers per program per location.