Apply & Registered For Free. Our Membership Fees Are The Lowest Of All The Alliances.
Terms and Conditions
This page tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the goods, services or digital content (“Products”) listed on our site to you. You should understand that by using our site or ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you should refrain from place any order for any Products from our site.
Please read the terms below carefully before ordering any Products from our website www.yogaalliance.com.au (“our site”). You may wish to print a copy of these Terms and Conditions.
- Only the school owner/s or a legal representative with decisional authority over the business can apply for RYS status.
- Placement of an order with us (“Order”) constitutes an offer by you to purchase goods and services from us. The Order is placed when it is submitted to us.
- Orders are automatically accepted when we receive the application form available on web-site duly compiled by you. Order of goods or services constitutes notice of our acceptance of the order or service.
- If we accept the Order, a binding agreement between you and us will arise on these terms and Conditions.
- Fees are inclusive of $ 50 non-refundable Joining Fee and $ 40 non-refundable Administration Fee.
- Should applicants withdrew registration, to receive FULL FEE refund the application MUST cancel in writing (by email) within 5 working days from the payment date. After the 5 days expires NO FEES refund applies as the applicant may already be on our online Registry and/or the application may be processed. *Registration starts from the date stated on the certificate of registration and on the online Registry Member’s Public Page.
- Registration/Membership/Upgrade Fees are not refundable. However if an Application is rejected, FULL refund applies.
- Registration is valid for three years.
- To continue to appear on the online Registry, Membership must be renewed every year after from the date on the certificate the applicant will receive as part of the registration process. *Failure to renew membership on the DUE DATE will result in the Registration being cancelled and all monies paid lost. To re-register FULL Registration FEE applies.
- When an expired Membership is renewed, the new Membership term is one year, beginning on the date of renewal. Registrants are not allowed to lapse the membership form its expiry date. Should Annual Membership Renewal FEE not been paid, the member will be subject to PAY the full registration fee again, rather than the renewal fee.
- Certificate of Registration and Tax Invoice are dispatched by e-mail PDF format (printable).
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance is not included in the registration fees.
- Registration/Membership is not transferable or assignable and is void where prohibited.
- Applications are processed within 15/20 working days or less from the date received if the required documents are provided and payment has been received. Speedy application service is available, 5 working days from the date received (additional fee applies).
- RYTs are granted non-exclusive permission for a period of three year use of a level-specific Designation and use prior written authorisation from Yoga Alliance, the RYT logo and wording in all advertising and promotion material which indicates to the public they meet Yoga Alliance Australia/International Registered Yoga Teacher high standards.
- Yoga Alliance Australia/International reserves the right to review the teacher’s qualifications or to request updated information at any time.
If a registrant or member violates our School Registration Terms and Conditions or any of our policies, or fails to pay the Annual Membership fees owed when due, Yoga Alliance Australia has the right terminate a membership, and remove the registrant from the online school registry without prior notice or explanation. No refunds applies.
Applicants agree that Yoga Alliance Australia may at any time, and at its sole discretion determine whether to accept a Member, may reject a Member’s registration or terminate a membership, or remove the registrant from the online teachers registry and take down his/her public profile page without prior notice or explanation.
For further information on how to register please visit: School Registration Guidelines